Honeywell AM100-US-1 Sweat Union 1/2 inch Mixing Valve-Anti-Scald. Thermostatic Mixing Valves. AM-1 Series.
Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted
• Nickel-plated brass construction, EPDM O-rings
• High performance thermoplastic proportioning shuttle
• Straight through design (hot and cold at the same level)
• Max. pressure 150 psi (1034 kPa)
• Max temperature 212 F (100 C)
• Designed for easy maintenance and element replacement. Teflon® coating of internal valve components to prevent mineral build-up and extend life.
• Tamper resistent design
• Valve trapping not required
• AM-1 Union STD & C and AM1070 Models include check valves on both hot and cold ports
• ASSE, CSA and IAPMO listed
• U.S. Patent No. 6,079,625
Honeywell AM100-US1 Sweat Union 1/2 inch Mixing Valve Product Specifications:
Description 1/2 inch Sweat Union Mixing Valves
Application Domestic water
Application Nursing homes
Application Public facilities
Application Automatic faucets
Application Radiant floor heating
Application Space heating
Application Combo systems
Application Solar hot water
Application Industrial applications
Application Photo processing
Connection Type Union Sweat
Pipe Size (inch) 1/2 in.
Pipe Size (DN) DN15
Operating Temperature Range (F) 70 F to 145 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) 21 C to 63 C
Capacity (Cv) 3.9 Cv
The Honeywell AM-1 series accurately adjusts, maintains and limits the hot water temperature to a desired setting selected by the user. In domestic water applications it offers scalding protection and bacteria growth control. By installing a Honeywell AM-1 mixing valve and raising water heater storage temperature setting and limiting mixed outlet water temperature to safe temperature more usable hot water is available. In heating applications it provides comfort and protects the equipment.