4 Ft - 1/2" PEX Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates, (100/box) for Radiant Heating (HP-4) by PEX GUY
4 Ft - 1/2'' PEX Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates, (100/box) for Radiant Heating (HP-4) by PEX GUY by PEX GUY at Breaking Faucet. MPN: HP-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a box of Genuine PEX GUY 4ft long Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates for 1/2'' PEX tubing. Details: - Manufactured from stamped aluminum.- Nominal
- Manufactured from stamped aluminum.
- Nominal thickness of these plates is 0.016", with the length of 48" and the width of 4.38".
- Compatible with all types and brands of 1/2" PEX tubing (5/8" OD).
- Can be used for subfloor or sandwich type radiant heating installations to improve heat transfer properties of the system and lower the water supply temperature, thus reducing the heating bills.
- Recommended spacing for parallel tubing runs is 8" OC.
*** CALCULATIONS (assuming 8 inch spacing): Number of plates = sq area x 1.30 / length of plates ***
- Example: 1000 sq ft area multiply by 1.30 = 1300ft of plates (650 plates of the 2ft version or 325 plates of the 4 ft version). Note: Do not overlap the ends of the plates, make sure you have at least 2-3 inches spacing from end to end.
Features & Highlights
- Genuine PEX GUY Brand plates
- Proudly Made in USA
- 48 inch long (4ft) Aluminum Plates for 1/2" PEX piping
- Dimensions: 48" Long x 4.38" Wide x .016" Thick
- 0.016 Thick High Quality Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates
|Item Weight:||39 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.38 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||42.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|