Corro-Protec CP-R Powered Titanium Water Heater Anode Rod (40-80 gal tank) - Pack of 2
Corro-Protec CP-R Powered Titanium Water Heater Anode Rod (40-80 gal tank) - Pack of 2 by Corro-Protec at Breaking Faucet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DO YOU HAVE SMELLY WATER?The Corro-Protec Powered Anode made of titanium is a long-term solution to preventing sulfide smells (that rotten egg smell)
The Corro-Protec Powered Anode made of titanium is a long-term solution to preventing sulfide smells (that rotten egg smell) produced by well water.
Aggressive well water and the use of softeners contribute to the sacrificing of passive anodes (magnesium, aluminum, and aluminum/zinc) much quicker, generally requiring replacement every 2-5 years.
PERMANENT SOLUTION TO ROTTEN EGG SMELL
By replacing your existing anode with Corro-Protec Powered Anode Rod it may be the last anode you ever buy! We back our claim with a 20-year warranty.
- May require a longer nipple and brass coupler to clear the insulation and complete the install.
- Adaptable to replacing hex head anodes only. Designed with a 3" long nipple.
- Universal to most gas and electric water heaters (40-80 gallons).
Features & Highlights
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in water caused by hydrogen sulfide
- Replaces water heater (40-80 gal) tank's existing hex head anode rod only
- Water softener use does not affect the longevity or protection
- Water Connection made simple with easy to read instructions
- Extends life of water heater tank - 20-year Manufacturer's Warranty