Compact: Design has an integral shallow well adapter built infto the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.SERVICEABLE:
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in pump case.
- Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring
Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser also has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coated paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
Protected Mechanical Seal: Special diaphragm design retains water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
Specifically designed for the following uses: Homes, Cottages & Booster service
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 140°F.SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
- Basic Pump Unit: Includes pump with integral shallow well jet (nozzle and venturi), motor, pressure switch and tubing.