Heat it HISD 30-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 39% on the Heat it HISD 30-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat by Heat it at Breaking Faucet. MPN: CECOMINOD063532. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why can HISD pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe? The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show
The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show you whether there is electricity or not. With the build in thermostat, you can save more energy.
HISD pipe heating cable was approved by both CSA and ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers.
HISD owned the aluminum foil and the tinned copper braid to make sure the 100% screen rate to make the product more healthy and more stable.
In the connection, HISD take the industrial grade heat shrinkage tube technology to make the cable more durable.
How about the manufacturer?
The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HISD more reliable.
The HISD is pre-assemble and easy to install, protect the pipe diameters up to 1.5" from freezing. You can choose different lengths based on the chart in the instruction.
Never allow heating cable to touch, cross or overlap itself at any points. No crossing. No spiraling. Never install heating cable on plastic pipe unless pipe is filled with water all the times.
Do not install the same cable on more than one pipe.
While it is coiled, never plug in the heating cable.
Never alter this heating cable in any way.
The thermostat and the entire heating cable has to be in contact with the pipe.
Combustible material must not be within 1/2 in. of completed installation.
Never use metal binding to secure heating cable to pipe.
Features & Highlights
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. More Safe.
- 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. More safe and more healthy. maximum 1/2 in. fiberglass insulationm must be used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8'' and less than 1 1/2'' in. diameter.
- 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Electricy saving.
- Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Approved for water filled plastic(including PEX) or metal pipe only. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on.Durable
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. No crossing. No spiraling.
|Item Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2 x 2 inches|