The MasterShower 2- or 3-way transfer valve brings a new level of innovation and flexibility as a custom shower solution. The valve is shipped as a three-way transfer valve, to allow control of three separate components to six different output options. The valve can also easily be configured onsite to be used as a two-way transfer valve, for control of two component shower applications. One valve providing solutions for a wide variety of personalized showering experiences.
Features & Highlights
- Patented K-joint installation ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability in valve rough-in. Controls all functions from a single valve
- Required transfer valve trim works in both two- and three-way applications. 3/4" inlet and Three 1/2" NPT Outlet Connections
- Using One Outlet: 18 GPM (68.1 L/min) @ 45 PSI. Using Two Outlets 20.8 GPM (78.7 L/min) @ 45 PSI
- For Use With Kohler Bath and Shower Supply Valves. Transfer Valve Shipped as Three-Way Transfer Valve (360° Handle Rotation)
- Can be Configured Onsite to be Used as a Two-Way Transfer Valve (120° Handle Rotation). Allows Control of Three Separate Components to Six Different Output Options
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.38 x 3.63 x 3.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kohler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.