Lanchez 225GPH Drill Pump for Electric Drill with 3/4 inch Suction & Discharge, 6 Pack
Free Shipping Included! Lanchez 225GPH Drill Pump for Electric Drill with 3/4 inch Suction & Discharge, 6 Pack by LANCHEZ at Breaking Faucet. MPN: Lanchez. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Lanchez drill pump is an ideal model for small pumping jobs. It works great for emptying overflowing dishwashers, bath tub water, washing
Just attach this drill pump to an electric drill and connect two sides to 3/4" garden hoses, you can transfer liquids easily and conveniently.
This tiny but durable body can lift liquids from 3.28-feet maximum depth to 8.2 feet high, with flow rate up to 225gallons per hour.
Max height: 8.2 feet
Max. sucking height: 3.28 feet
Dia.of pipe: 3/4"
1. Only pump liquid with temperature from 40°F to 110°F.
2. The minimum drill speed 1200 RPM. To protect your drill pump, the drill speed must not be lower than 1200 RPM.
3. Do not pump gasoline or other highly FLAMMABLE liquids.
4. Detach the drill pump from the electric drill each time after use. Clean the drill pump before storage.
Features & Highlights
- Durable and corrosion-resistant shaft; Work well with your electrical drill
- Used for draining liquid quickly, such as overflowing dishwashers, bath tub water, washing machines, aquariums and clogged sinks
- 3/4 inch suction & discharge to fit 3/4" hose; Ability to lift water from 3.28-feet maximum depth
- Flow rate can be up to 225 gallons per hour and can lift liquids up to 8.2 feet high
- Minimum drill speed 1200 RPM; Only pump liquid with temperature from 40°F to 110°F
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.28 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|