Lanchez Q450B82V Stainless Steel and Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump Sewage Pump With Float Switch for Dirty Water
Free Shipping Included! Lanchez Q450B82V Stainless Steel and Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump Sewage Pump With Float Switch for Dirty Water by Lanchez at Breaking Faucet. MPN: Lanchez. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Details Lanchez 1/2 HP Multi-Purpose Submersible Utility Pump comes with a rugged corrosion-resistant body, a float switch, a 25 feet power
Lanchez 1/2 HP Multi-Purpose Submersible Utility Pump comes with a rugged corrosion-resistant body, a float switch, a 25 feet power cord. The body is well sealed for long time use. The pump is equipped with a lower noise, emergy-efficient motor with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating.The pump motor features an automatic thermal protector to protect the pump.
This Submersible pump is equiped with an adjustable float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off for convenience. The water pump can be connected to a 1-1/2 inch hose with the hose adapter. So just simply cut the hose adapter to the desired size. The 25-feet cable allows you to connect to your power conveniently. It also features a maximum pumping capacity of 3696 GPH for dependable efficiency and can lift water from a 23-feet maximum submersible depth to 29.7 feet high.
The Submersible Sump Pump is suitable for pumping clean water, dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater from any enclosed environment, such as cellars, bathroom, reservoirs, flooded basements, flat roofs and more. And it is recommended for transfering dirty water to a sewage collection area like sewer lines, septic lines, or drainage areas.
Output power: 1/2 HP
Max height: 29.7 feet
Max fluid temperature: 95 ℉
Diameter of pipe: NPT 1-1/2"
Max Flow: 3696 GPH
Max. submersible depth: 23 feet
Max grain size: 1 inch
Max pressure: 10.15 PSI
Length of cable: 25 feet
1 x Submersible utility pump
2 x detailed manual instructions
Features & Highlights
- 1/2 hp, maximum flow rate is 3696 gallons per hour; Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch for convenient operation
- NPT 1-1/2 inch discharge; Ability to lift water from 23-feet maximum submersible depth to 29.7 feet high and pass up to 1 inch grains
- Place on a hard, level surface in a suitable, gas-tight basin that is at least 11 inch diameter and 18 inch deep; 25 feet power cable
- Lower noise and emergy-efficient, oil-filled electric motor with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- Rugged and corrosion-resistant plastic construction for durability; UL certificated with one-year limited warranty;
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.5 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||24 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.98 x 8.11 x 8.11 inches|