NEW! Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters| INCLUDES:1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool|Teflon Tape|Brass Cap|44 Inches Long|0.75"-.80" Diameter|GET RID OF STINKY SULFUR ROTTEN EGG SMELLY WATER!
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 39% on the NEW! Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters| INCLUDES:1-1/16'' Hex Socket Tool|Teflon Tape|Brass Cap|44 Inches Long|0.75''-.80'' Diameter|GET RID OF STINKY SULFUR ROTTEN EGG SMELLY WATER! by About Fluid at Breaking Faucet. MPN: 43239-30469. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ABOUT FLUID KIT: 1. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never be embarrassed again when having people in your home!
1. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never be embarrassed again when having people in your home!
2. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum and Zinc rod to eliminate the hydrogen sulfide gas in your hot water.
3. EVERYTHING INCLUDED FOR INSTALLATION. The About Fluid Kit includes three components: (1) Aluminum and Zinc Flexible Anode Rod = ¾" diameter x 44" length with ¾" NPT (National Pipe Thread) hex plug (2) Socket Tool = 1 1/16" Deep-Well Socket (3) Teflon Tape.
4. EASY TO FOLLOW STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.).
5. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible design allows you to install the anode rod in just about any location.
6. CUT TO YOUR DESIRED LENGTH. The About Fluid anode rod is easy to cut with a typical hacksaw (not included), if necessary.
7. NO LEAKS! We included a roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks.
8. ONE SIZE FITS MOST. The About Fluid anode rod replaces a ¾"or 0.80" diameter anode rod. Note: The rod is 44" and can be cut to a shorter length with a typical hacksaw (not included).
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. Replacing the sacrificial anode rode will prolong the life of your hot water tank.
10. INSTRUCTIONS FROM LICENSED PLUMBERS Learn from the best!
Features & Highlights
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with the Aluminum and Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/ Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.(Note: This is a passive anode and when water softeners are in use, an Aluminum/ Zinc Alloy doesn't always remove the odor).
- SHOW OFF YOUR DIY SKILLS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY with this easy to install, Step-by-step, Anode rod kit! Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered into your water heater and if it's a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw or similar tool.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our easy to follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods and we have included every step in our manual.
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater is a great way to ensure the anode rod is the part that decays.
- KIT INCLUDES! (1) HEX-TYPE ANODE ROD, most water heaters use this kit's ¾" NPT Anode Rod (2) BRASS CAP, just in case you don't trust your drain valve to shut completely (3) HARD-TO-FIND 1-1/16", 6-POINT DEEP-WELL CHROME VANADIUM SOCKET, fits both your old and your new anode (4) PIPE SEALING TEFLON TAPE, with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode's condition (5) INSTRUCTIONS. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
|Item Weight:||0.0284 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|