PSTF2 400 Single-Phase Submersible Pump
PSTF2 400 Single-Phase Submersible Pump by Wacker Neuson at Breaking Faucet. MPN: 0620435. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PSTF2 400 Submersible Pump - 110V/60HZ 1/2HP, 20' Cord 5.4A. No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's single-phase submersible pumps
Features & Highlights
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|