RIDGID 23712 K-1500A Sectional Machine, A-Frame Sectional Sewer Machine with Easy Plumbing Cable Changes, Drain Cleaning Machine
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the RIDGID 23712 K-1500A Sectional Machine, A-Frame Sectional Sewer Machine with Easy Plumbing Cable Changes, Drain Cleaning Machine by Ridgid at Breaking Faucet. MPN: 23712. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC) and CSA approved. The finest all-around sewer and drain cleaning machine. The K-1500 is commercial drain cleaning
Approved to UL standards (NRTLC) and CSA approved.
The finest all-around sewer and drain cleaning machine. The K-1500 is commercial drain cleaning equipment utilizing sections of cable instead of large drums. This makes it easier to transport, maneuver and control. As a drain auger, it offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. The powerful motor on this sectional machine helps ensure one man can easily clean the heaviest blockage - indoors or out. High-speed cleaning gets the job done faster…. better.
Easy clutch jaw change-out increases capacity and versatility by adapting K-1500 to run 15-foot (4.6 m) sections of 7/8-inch (22 mm) or 1-1/4-inch (31 mm) cable through 2 to 8 inch (50 to 100 mm) lines up to 200 feet (60.96 m).
The K-1500A has an upright frame that features cable carrier storage. Transport the drain cleaning machine with the large handle and wheels to the job site to set-up and clean out drain clogs fast. The C-11 all-purpose wound cable is an open wind with a 3/8-inch pitch that is flexible, yet rigid enough to do fast, tough root cutting - a perfect sewer cable.
Includes: K-1500A drain cleaner machine with upright "A" frame; (7) sections of 1-1/4-inch (32 mm) C-11 all-purpose wound cable totaling 105 feet; (2) A-8 cable carriers; A-34-12 rear guide hose, A-1 left-hand drain cleaning mitt; A-12 pin key; operator's manual, and nine-piece 1-1/4-inch tool set* A-369-X 1-1/4-inch jaw set.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Upright "A" Frame features large handle, wheels and cable carrier storage for transport to the job site for quick set-up and drain cleaning
- Sewer machine equipped to run with easy to handle 15-foot sections of cable that placed together total 105 feet of reach
- Ideal for in-house applications cleaning lines that are 2 to 4 inches in diameter with 1-1/4-inch cable
- Equipped with 3/4 Horsepower induction motor with forward/off/reverse switch spins cable at speeds of 710 RPM controlled by clutch handle
- All-purpose wind C-11 cable is an open wind with 3/8-inch pitch that is flexible, yet rigid enough to do fast, tough root cutting - a perfect sewer cable
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Package Weight:||255.99 pounds|
|Package Size:||25.5 x 22.5 x 22.5 inches|