SharkBite 1/2-Inch PEX Tubing, 500 Feet, WHITE, for Residential and Commercial Potable Water Applications
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the SharkBite 1/2-Inch PEX Tubing, 500 Feet, WHITE, for Residential and Commercial Potable Water Applications by SharkBite at Breaking Faucet. MPN: U860W500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SharkBite PEX Pipe is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a range of potable water applications. Can be used in crimp or Push-to-Connect (PTC)
Features & Highlights
- Durable, freeze resistant tubing expands and contracts with temperature changes.
- Flexibility means fewer fittings, limited potential leak points, and lower cost.
- Perfect for wet or dry installations and immediate pressure testing.
- Compatible with SharkBite or barb fittings using crimp or clamp connections.
- Approvals: NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14, CSA B137.5, ASTM F-876/877, AWWA C904
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 29 x 29 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||26.5 x 8.58 x 8.58 inches|