SharkBite U3068FLEX18BVLFA Flexible Water Heater Connector with Ball Valve, 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch FIP, Push-to-Connect Braided Stainless Steel, Water Heater Hose
Blowout Sale! Save 61% on the SharkBite U3068FLEX18BVLFA Flexible Water Heater Connector with Ball Valve, 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch FIP, Push-to-Connect Braided Stainless Steel, Water Heater Hose by SharkBite at Breaking Faucet. MPN: U3068FLEX18BVLF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SharkBite 18” Stainless Steel Water Heater Supply Connectors with Ball ValveSharkBite stainless steel water heater connectors with ball valves are
SharkBite 18” Stainless Steel Water Heater Supply Connectors with Ball Valve
SharkBite stainless steel water heater connectors with ball valves are used to attach the hot and cold water supply lines to your water heater. These flexible water heater hose connections are designed for use in accessible locations to connect water heaters with the option to shut off water supply when needed.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite water heater connection system makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a water heater pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal. No soldering, no clamps, no glue.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. Perfect for joining Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe, SharkBite is the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
Features & Highlights
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: 18" Water heater flex hose line connections require no special tools, no soldering, or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal. Includes integrated ball valve supply shutoff
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: SharkBite water heater line plumbing fittings fit Copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT. Use for both hot and cold water heater supply lines
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F and can be reused up to four times in potable and hydronic heating water distribution
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: SharkBite water heater supply line connectors meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications. Inspector friendly for a peace of mind.
|Item Weight:||0.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|