Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal. Ideal for crawl spaces, flat roofs, window wells and other problem areas around the home where water accumulates.
Features & Highlights
- I switch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water; removes water down to 3/8 in. Of surface
- 1/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour; 1850 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Can be left unattended to remove water
- Submersible reinforced sealed thermoplastic construction
- The water level must be at least 1-3/4 inches for the pump to cycle, prime, and operate. Water levels less than 1-3/4 inches will not allow the impeller to contact water therefore no water will be pumped. Garden hose adapter
|Manufacturer:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Publisher:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Studio:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.7 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wayne, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 18555-000A, ean: 0070547425000,
Draining your waste tanks just got easier. The Flojet 18555-000A, Portable RV Waste Pump, 12 Volt DC, Macerator, with Carrying Case is designed to greatly improve one of the least desirable functions of the RV experience. Cleanly handles both black a...
mpn: CDU980E, ean: 0752913145469,
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0', durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistan...